As good as a nice cup of tea, and a sit down.




Tuesday 22 December 2009

# 9

Season's greetings to all... fah lah lah lah lah, la la la la! Hope your goose is getting fat. I have forced myself to get an entry out before Christmas and New Year just because I'm hideously slow to update this. Plus I actually have a few interesting things lined up for 2010 and I wanted to relay them:





1.You can see my Kitsune Compilation review by clicking on this link and my Miike Snow Album here. Coming up with Contact Music I have out: Animal Collective's Fall Be Kind EP (hurray!), Lawrence Arabia and Kurt Vile's Childish Prodigy amongst a few others, will post links to everything next time.





2.The rather exciting news I can now confirm is that I will be featuring Spectrals for BBC Leeds in the New Year. Leeds-based Shoegaze/Pop, getting some well-deserved attention of late, check out his stuff at www.myspace.com/spectralspectral

Time for me to go, wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and I'll see you in the New Year. x

No comments:

Post a Comment