As good as a nice cup of tea, and a sit down.




Tuesday 30 June 2009

# 1

Now then. This is my latest BBC review:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/content/articles/2009/06/19/gig_review_josephs_well_feature.shtml

And my first censored article! I tried to plug a local indie label which I really like, but it apparently didn't suit the angle of the piece. Well, BBC, this is the another bit of the internet and I can do what I bloody well please here (Including writing graphic descriptions of whatever I want to do to Girls Aloud. Yikes.)

So, here's the world's biggest PLUG for Philophobia music. Not only did the lovely boys behind it give me some of my first articles when I started writing locally, but it's jam-packed full of nutritious muscial goodness, and the EP is a mere £3.

No comments:

Post a Comment